Jessica is a Registered Psychologist and a Clinical Registrar who started working at the READ Clinic in 2019.
Jessica has over 10 years of experience in clinical settings, involving treating children, adolescents and adults experiencing mild to severe psychological difficulties in schools, university clinics, prisons, hospitals, non-for-profit organisations and private practice. During this time she has managed a number of clinical trials addressing childhood behaviour disorders and adolescent emotion regulation difficulties. Jessica is a published researcher and experienced conference presenter both nationally and internationally. As a course convenor of Undergraduate psychology units at Macquarie University she has lectured on counselling approaches and principles.
Jessica’s areas of interest include:
- Disruptive Behaviours/Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Conduct Disorders
- Behaviour Management and Parenting
- Child and Adolescent Anxiety
- Separation Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Adolescent Stress and Study
- Attachment Difficulties
- ADHD (Inattentive and/or Hyperactive)
- Family Systems Therapy
Jessica works: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm.